Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sandwich Love

Don't you love when a simple lunch can be super duper delicious? Silly question, of course you do!

I wasn't going to blog about my lunch because it was so simple and seemingly unexciting.
Then Monday lunch time comes around and I eat my simple, understated sandwich and it was fantastic.
I ate it again on Tuesday - still fantastic. 
Since I bragged about this lunch to friends and coworkers I think it deserves a tiny spotlight on the internet.

Prepare yourself ....

2 slices of whole grain bread,
hummus spread on both slices of bread, 
thin slices of bell peppers (orange and red),
 lettuce,
1 slice of pickle, 
and some jalapeƱo peppers. 

OMG IT TASTES SO GOOD!

What simple meals or snacks blow your mind? Please share!

Wishing you super duper deliciousness,
Rebecca


2 comments:

  1. i can't get enough of my almond butter-banana sandwich! thus, i eat it every day. yummm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite snacks is a handful of almonds and grapes. YUM. And virtually no prep!

    ReplyDelete